As a valued customer, we would like to invite you and any additional DocuSign CLM users at your company to join our Research Panel by completing this sign-up survey.
What is the DocuSign CLM Research Panel?
- The DocuSign CLM Product and Research team is currently working to improve the DocuSign CLM user experience. We created this research panel so we could connect with our customers and learn from their direct feedback and expertise.
- Customers who join our research panel will receive email invitations directly from our DocuSign CLM Product and Research team to participate in upcoming research sessions. Sessions can consist of interviews, surveys, and/or testing new product ideas and features we’re working on.
What is the commitment we are asking for?
- There is no commitment required. Participation is completely voluntary, and you can opt out of receiving invitations from us at any time.
- You can participate only if you have the availability and you feel like the research session topics pertain to your interest and experience.
- You can participate from the comfort of your own home or office computer.
How often will these studies occur?
- Our team conducts several research studies a month. On average, you will be invited to participate in a session no more than once a month.
- Research sessions usually last between 60-90 minutes.
What will customers get out of this?
- Early access to roadmap and future development so you can give feedback and ensure your needs are being heard and addressed.
- A direct channel to the product and research teams, through which you can ask questions and share your experience.
- Amazon.com gift cards as a thank you for your time (note that amounts will vary depending on the length and nature of the study). If your company policies prohibit you from receiving thank-you gifts, we can donate the gift card amount to a charity in your name.
What will DocuSign get out of this?
- An opportunity to engage customers and make sure their concerns are heard.
- A better understanding of any needs, frustrations, and wish-list items. We want DocuSign CLM to help our users succeed in their roles.
- Validation on new capabilities prior to any product feature releases.
Can I send this invitation to other colleagues?
- Yes, please share this with any DocuSign CLM users at your company. We want to get a full picture of the experience: different departments or business units, different roles and responsibilities, and different levels of frequency using CLM.
How do I sign up?
- To sign up, please fill out this sign-up survey. Your responses will help us better understand which upcoming research studies would be a good fit for your interests and experience with DocuSign CLM.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to:
UX Research Operations Specialist